Home » Coloring Articles » Grinch Coloring Pages: The Mean Little Christmas Spirit and How to Beat Your Grinches
Grinch Coloring Pages: The Mean Little Christmas Spirit and How to Beat Your Grinches
Most Christmas classics are all about one thing: the spirit of Christmas. But what if we told you that there is a Grinch in your midst? Yes, that green, heartless creature from Dr. Seuss’ classic story has been knocking around for years, and it’s time to put him back in his place! We’re talking about the mean little Grinch, who hates everything about this holiday season, including warm cocoa by the fire and sugar cookies with icing on top. So grab some crayons or colored pencils and start coloring with coloring pages while we tell you how to beat this jolly old soul at his own game!
Who is the Grinch from these Grinch coloring pages?
The Grinch, the evil creature that stole Christmas from Whoville in Dr. Seuss’ book, has a green face and body with brown hair on top of his head that looks like horns or ears sticking up. His eyes are tiny slits making him look very mean.
This Grinch usually wears dark clothes because he doesn’t want people to see how ugly he is!
Some people use different colors when drawing their grinches so you can have fun choosing which color best suits your needs for your particular project or activity.
You also need to decide if you’d instead draw the Grinch with a long snout, like in the movie or if you want to go for his shorter nose.
Top Nine Ways to Beat Your Grinches This Holiday Season (and More Fun with Coloring Pages)!
The top ten ways that you can beat your grinches this holiday season are:
– Don’t let them ruin any traditions at all
– Give love and get along with everyone who is trying to spread cheer during Christmas time without being too judgmental of other people’s actions even when they seem kind of suspicious. Just smile and have fun because it just might be part of someone else’s tradition. Being nice doesn’t mean being fake, so don’t worry about not saying what’s on your mind if you think something seems wrong. It will also make others feel better about themselves if they try to do something nice for you. Moreover, you can share the fun with them by coloring pages together.
– Make sure that you’re not the Grinch! If someone is doing something mean, don’t participate even if everyone else is joining in because sometimes people can influence others without realizing what kind of impact their actions have on other people. Just ignore them and continue to be your sweet self so that no one will try anything with or around you ever again.
– Don’t talk behind anyone’s back. It’s okay to tell a teacher or parent, especially when it seems like there could potentially be some danger but avoid talking badly about someone at all costs unless you want them coming after you next! This includes cyberbullying, too, which is never okay.
– Spread love everywhere you go, whether it be in person, via text message, social media platform, or any other way you communicate with your friends and family. You never know when someone could be feeling down, so it’s nice to brighten up their day by sending them a loving message. Coloring pages about Christmas is also an excellent way to spread a joyful spirit!
– Keep the Grinch in mind at all times just in case they are trying to ruin anything for anyone else around you because being kind always has its rewards, even if that reward is knowing that you did something good without expecting anything back from anyone else.
– Make sure that people aren’t putting out bad vibes either since sometimes this can affect others too, which will make everyone feel uncomfortable, including yourself, so do whatever you can to help keep things positive during Christmas time! This means avoiding things like gossiping and talking about people behind their backs.
– Make sure that people aren’t putting out bad vibes either since sometimes this can affect others too, which will make everyone feel uncomfortable, including yourself, so do whatever you can to help keep things positive during Christmas time! Keep the bad vibes away with these colorful Grinch coloring pages!
– Always remember that Christmas isn’t about presents; it’s about spending time with friends and family since this season can get pretty busy sometimes, so make sure to take some time out for yourself here and there if needed, especially if you’re getting overwhelmed, which could lead to making poor decisions! This means skipping things like holiday parties where everyone will be drinking alcohol (which will be fun, but it doesn’t help you get through your problems) and just taking some time to relax at home instead.
The Grinch was able to take back his heart, and he found the true meaning of Christmas. Find your own “grinches” in life, but remember that you are still a grinch until you find the joy inside of yourself or others. Make this holiday season one where everyone can be happy! Visit coloringpagesonly.com for more Grinch coloring pages for your holiday season!