How to Print Coloring Pages
To print coloring sheets, you will have many different methods. The most important is depending on the website that you visit. There are some websites about coloring pages use technology like Adobe’s Acrobat or Macromedia’s Flashpaper (.pdf) to automatically scale the image to suit paper. Normally many websites use technology to size pictures, thus you only just click on the coloring sheet and print out. However, many websites store graphic imagines in a .png, .jpeg or .gif, they can or cannot automatically print utilizing the full sheet of paper. There is no one like lots of white space around the outside edges or pictures take up only 1/3 of the page when printing. What can you do? How can you print out pictures that are suitable with sheet of paper? Here are three options for you. However, ‘Option 1’ is the best way as it doesn't need aid of other programs or tools. You can also choose one of the other two options if ‘Option 1’ does not work.
- Option 1: Print Preview and Scale
1. Choose ‘File’ and ‘Print Preview’ from the Internet browser toolbar.
2. Choose percent until image suit with the sheet of paper from the ‘Shrink to Fit’ dropdown. If picture is too small or large, choose ‘Custom’ and enter numbers of percent. Adjust the percentage until you satisfy.
3. Moreover, you have some adjustment such as: orientation from ‘Portrait’ to ‘Landscape’, colors from black and white to colored, paper size.
4. Finally, click on the ‘Print’ button and then ‘Ok’.
- Option 2: Cut and Paste
1. Place the mouse and click right mouse over image and choose ‘Copy Image’.
2. Open a new image editing tool.
3. In your tool, ‘Paste’ the picture into the document.
4. Adjust the orientation of the paper (landscape or portrait) and the size the image.
5. Print the image.
- Option 3: Save Method
1. Click the right mouse and select ‘Save Image As’.
2. Save the image into your computer.
3. Open a graphics program and then open saved image.
4. Print out.